A little hello from me!
As one year ends and another begins I like to set myself a challenge that helps me to focus on the year ahead and learn something new. This year I'm really hoping to get going with blogging. I know I'm really late to the blogging party but I've never really had the interest or the time before. However following on from my new years resolution last year (to learn to sew) I'd really love to document my sewing and baking this year. I love being able to look back at photos of things that have happened from the simple (breakfast with my family) to the more complex or note worthy (starting a new job or a big holiday) so want to start reflecting on cakes I've made or clothes I've learnt to make and almost use blogging as my kind of diary.
I've always really enjoyed baking too and have had fun creating cakes for various celebrations. I'm hoping to document my baking passion too again looking at what inspires me and motivates me and reflecting on the cakes I make along the way.
As a beginner in sewing I'll hopefully be able to reflect on patterns, where I'm getting inspiration from and companies that have helped me along the way.
![]() |
| 40th birthday cake made for my husband |
![]() |
| A purple Cleo dungarees dress |
I hope you enjoy following my sewing and baking life as much as I enjoy sharing it.
Thanks for reading xx




Comments
Post a Comment