A couple of favourite fabric shops online

As I've begun teaching myself to sew I've become quite the fabric addict!  I've heard along the way this is perfectly okay when learning to sew as there are far too many gorges fabrics to resist!

It's even harder to resist when my favourite shops are online and share the most beautiful fabrics on Instgram a lot of the time!

One shop I use quite regularly is 'Sewmesunshine' run by the lovely Harriet. She has the most wonderful selection of fabrics with really great and detailed descriptions. Sewmesunshine also do little videos occasionally on instagram of the fabric so you can see the fabric and how it moves. I also really love the suggestions for patterns in the description box. This can really help me out when I just have to buy the pretty fabric but have no clue what to make! It happens a lot!

I've also recently discovered Laura from Material girl Laura who has the most beautiful range of fabrics online too. She shares lots of her fabrics on instagram and her website also provides great details about each fabric. 

Both online shops package their fabrics beautifully and each sends a little card too with a quote and a personalised message. Sewmesunshine also provide cards with written information about the fabric you have bight including washing instructions. Such a great idea! I get really excited when my fabric parcels arrive as they're so pretty! 

I have found both Laura and Harriet to have exceptional customer service and reply quickly to any questions. Any queries I have had have been resolved quickly and it's been a dream to order from them both.

Go and check them out now and order some pretty fabric before I go and buy more fabric I don't need!!! 😂😂

Comments

Popular Posts