Tilly and the buttons Seren dress

As soon as I saw the new Seren dress pattern from Tilly and the Buttons I knew I wanted to make it. I took advantage of the bundle offer she had when the two new patterns were released and got the Stevie dress too.

I've made quite a few Stevie dresses too but I will write a seperate blog post about that another time.

I got bought some gorgeous fabric from sewme sunshine for the dress and when a Tilly wrote a blog about the pattern and possible fabrics I immediately ordered the ice tea print fabric from Lamazi fabrics. It's a see you at six fabric and ive since been told it's sold out. It's such a pretty print! 

I loved making the two versions of the Seren dress and the only bit I found tricky was the waistband bit that is only down to my inexperience! As usual the instructions are fabulous and very clear. I'm going to make another one soon but omit the wasn't band as I've seen a few versions on instagram without the waistband and I really love how they look.

I would also like to try the tie top version making it a seperate from the skirt to add versatility to the makes. I love patterns that have the potential for loads of options!

Comments

Popular Posts